Thursday, October 27, 2011

Destined to be here

It's a famous adage that everyone's existence has a purpose behind it and today in this city I am thankful to acknowledge and admire the real meaning of this sentence..Life has started comfortably, if not with a silver spoon nor the less with mother's love..and then living my life like old nomad people always made me wonder why to get something you are destined to loose something in return..I accept that wining or loosing is a part of growing old or experiencing new things but still at times it feels like is it your destiny to be here? Yes it is and what more can one ask for if the entire things happening around you suddenly started giving you a feel like they are happening in perfect harmony..Yes I am glad to be here to witness the glory and never say die attitude of this city..and I too am very elated to be a part of this crowd..I am loving Mumbai..and I would be here to stay..Long live the zest of this city and long live this city..

No comments: